Other Services: Translation Service
We now offer translations of English Chinese or Chinese English
Whether they are Chinese characters on your child's adoption papers that you want to understand, or perhaps a letter in English you'd like translated into Chinese, we can help with our new Translation Service. We offer English to Chinese, both Mandarin and Cantonese, and Chinese (Mandarin or Cantonese) to English.
The cost is 3 cents per word or character, with a $5.00 minimum. On average, a single-spaced page with 12-point type is about $16. We prefer payment by PayPal. If you are not a PayPal member, sign up here.
How to Order Your Translation
If you want English translated to Chinese:
- Send us the English text in an e-mail with "Translation Request" as the e-mail subject [click here for e-mail window], and let us know if you want it translated into Mandarin or Cantonese, along with any other special instructions.
- We will reply by e-mail with a word count and cost for the translation, and ask if you want to proceed with the translation.
- Once you confirm, we will translate the English to Chinese and e-mail it to you as an Adobe Acrobat PDF file, which you can then print.
If you want Chinese translated to English:
- E-mail us the Chinese characters in JPG or PDF format attached to an e-mail with "Translation Request" as the e-mail subject [click here for e-mail window].
- We will reply by e-mail with a word count and cost for translation, and ask if you want to proceed with the translation.
- Once you confirm, we will translate the Chinese to English and e-mail you the English text.
For more information, contact Longlan at firstname.lastname@example.org.